Thursday, January 29, 2009

Adrea: Santa Barbara Shoot Part One





Oddly enough, we really didn't feel that out of place with Jen in a rainbow tutu in Santa Barbara - go figure. So the truth is, I've just been dying to do really really artsy crazy model shoots, but I've figured out a "deep" alternative meaning to these. Jen's hair IS coming back in, but it can cause some people to give her some odd looks as she walks around mostly bald. So the tutu you see is a further clash with the norm - 'hey, if you're going to stare at me, then stare at this'
I have to say - free and open as Santa Barbara is, not many people could have pulled this off with just the right attitude. But Jen's always had a bit of punk to her.

2 comments:

Creative Mama said...

how cool ada... love the soft tutu mixed with the edgy feeling... I hope you took some playful ones too!!!

megan said...

Awesome!