Sunday, January 18, 2009

Adrea: Abby On her Own


Yup, it's the age-old question - color or black and white? Anyone want to put their two cents in? Personally I like the grittiness of the black and white - how you can see Abby's almost invisible freckles. But the color is intentionally interesting... seemed like the point of the picture...




I know, I'm posting a lot of Abby recently. It's not just that things have slowed down now that the Christmas card rush is out - it's also that in the last two months I've had a few beautiful Abby shots and haven't had the time to tweak or manage or post them.

4 comments:

diane said...

I opt for the color, becuase it is such beautiful color, but I also love the black and white as a photo. Bet that helps!

Erin O. said...

I like the color as well. I see a lot of you in Abby's face in that last picture!

Creative Mama said...

color.

Ada said...

Ha. well... should have gone with my instinct then!