Saturday, June 12, 2010

Adrea: Shoe Fettish

I have come to realize that I have some sort of photography foot fettish. It all started because Sarah was taking torso shots, and for some reason when I tried that sort of style, I came up with the feet. And the first time I tried was with Claire's family where only Claire was short enough to be in the shot completely and it was very cute and successful. Now I usually try for a similar thing because I'm often surprised what gets caught in the body language of our legs and feet... and the cool shoes people wear (highly ironic since I buy shoes once every five years and complain anout it the whole time).

Anyway, after editing the Q's shoot I realize I've obviously gone off my rocker. Here are all the ones I chose to edit... which means there are countless more I did not!







In my defense, some of it does have to do with shooting families with small children.