Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Adrea: XO



In my defense: Yes I know it's another Wesley / Abby kissing picture. But as you'll note from the last one - I have never quite gotten one that has worked with the right light/angle, that sort of thing. In fact the Abby/Wesley HUGGING picture has been something I've been after since the two learned how to hug. This is the first time I've gotten both faces PLUS nice light, PLUS nice clothes, PLUS nice location. I can rest now... of course it would just be awesome if I could have Abby's hair nicely done... but there are years yet before they get to embarrassed.... or maybe just days...

4 comments:

Albert said...

so, so sweet.

Dave said...

When I showed Wesley these pics, he just smiled lovingly. Great stuff, Adrea.

megan said...

You'll have to add these to the wedding slide-show. ;)

Creative Mama said...

um. I'm speechless.