Friday, December 19, 2008

Adrea: Bark (in color)

My brother is notoriously camera-shy. Hmm. Shy is too passive a word. Let's say he's anti-camera-pointed-at-him. My mom, like myself, values pictures above almost all else, so since I've started taking them in earnest she decided she wanted pictures of her loved ones as her Christmas present.

So, Mr. Anti-Camera could hardly say no to his mom's only Christmas wish. He grumbled a bit, but he was all bark. I'm not saying he was happy to be in the pictures, but he was totally easy to photograph. Yeah, yeah, I know, people say he's attractive - but attractive people who are uncomfortable usually still just look uncomfortable in pictures. Yup, he was totally easy... because he was cracking jokes the whole time... and then promptly laughing at his own jokes, so all I had to do was wait for it and boom genuine smile. You all have no idea how hard it is to get a genuine smile.

So, bad news, bro, you are an EXCELLENT photography subject. Megan isn't exactly chopped liver herself, but I'll talk about her in the b&w bark post.







2 comments:

diane said...

Thats my boy!

Creative Mama said...

good lord.... they look hot!!!