Sunday, November 9, 2008

Business Stuff: Opinion

Sarah and I try not to have too many photos per post as that tends to be overwhelming. So, for example, when I did the newborn shoot on Friday I'll post pictures of the silbings first, then my next post will be the family posts.

My question is, would it be preferred among our readers to mix it up in the sense that I would do:
Tuesday Post: Orr Boys
Thursday Post: Ward Family
Saturday Post: Davis kids
Monday Post: Orr Family

OR would it be preferred that each session be fully explored back to back:
Tuesday Post: Orr Boys
Thursday Post: Orr Family
Saturday Post: Ward Family
Monday Post: Ward Siblings
etc?

7 comments:

diane said...

I vote for finishing one family before the next appears...feels more finished that way to me.

Anonymous said...

I prefer if the families are all together for it makes it less confusing to relate them back to one another.

Kellyry said...

I too vote finish a family before proceeding to the next.

Ada said...

Thank you all for your thoughts!! That helps quite a bit

Lori said...

I concur. I'm too anal-retentive to like things all mixed up :)

Sara Jennings said...

I like it mixed up but what do I know - I'm new here.

Ada said...

Oh good, I'm happy to have a consensus that it should be not mixed up but I was beginning to wonder if I was just some sort of mixed up personality to even think it might be good mixed up ;) ;)

Yeah, yeah, peanut gallery - I know, I'm a little naturally mixed up, ha ha we get it.