Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Adrea: Abby's Second Family







(Abby desperately wants to be a part of this family. I don't know why - they eat a lot of veggies!)


A note: These are so small because I am having a space issue and the true quality ones are already tucked safely away on my hard drive. Don't bother double clicking, they don't get any bigger. That's hugely annoying isn't it? Okay, I'll go back and get a couple off the hard drive.

A second note: This was my first large family/extended family shoot. What I learned:
As always I just need to slow down and take my time... move
Tell people what to do, don't ask... when they look awkward in real life they m
It probably is best to have perfect evening or super early morning light because I (and my subjects) would be less restricted as to where they can be doing candidly wonderful poses. (*no, no, no, don't be loving over there - there is dappling of the light - come over here, wait, no, there - okay ready? 1.2.3 be candid!)



1 comment:

diane said...

The small picks are much too small - enticing though they be.