Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Adrea: Third Time's the Charm?

Maybe it's just human nature... that when something is a challenge, we get all "Moby Dick" about it. Well, I just have a feeling that it is going to be my goal in life to get a bunch of good sibling shots of these two. Maybe it's because it's so easy to get a beautiful picture of each of them separately? Maybe that's why it's so tempting to go for the duo.

No excuse either. And personally I think some are pretty cute, and, of course, the parents get all of them to decide for themselves, but none that were absolutely spectacular. We'll get there though, I swear! If I knew a good Moby Dick quote, it would go right here.

BUT since they were there, I got a few nice ones. The main reason they came was for my basket test which I think turned out nicely and which you will see shortly.





No comments: