Saturday, June 28, 2008

Adrea: Puttin' the Q in RoQ





Introducing James:

James' mom has chosen one of our affordable lifetime plans which means you'll be seeing him again.

I don't know James' parents too well yet, but something tells me from the faux-hawk, they're a little bit rock n' roll.






I'm not sure what it is exactly about James, but the session just inspires commentary.

This picture of mom and baby is one of those motherhood moments I wish I could always capture... the silent communication here precious.


perhaps this next shot won't make it onto anyone's wall - but it is my favorite. It is James' feelings of extreme distrust of the ceiling fan:


Awh, Mom, not in front of my friends~



And oh yes, there's more.

Part Two will be up Sunday or Monday.

4 comments:

megan said...

I really love the one at the top with both Trisha and James! Really great shot!

Fields said...

Adrea, you are absolutely amazing. I love the ones w/ Trish and James. Can't wait to see the rest!

Thanks for agreeing to do a session w/ Michael and me. Hope you're available the dates he is home!

Ada said...

We'll make sure I'm available DT - I'll get your email from Megan to make sure we set something up.

Creative Mama said...

did you steal megans models?!?! :)

:)lovely shots dear one...