Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adrea: Princess Julia





When I saw that Julia was both dressed as a princess and had her hair done to boot, I did what any good Godmother would do... dragged her away from the fun and frolic of her birthday party, away from her friends, cupcakes and gifts and told her to look at the camera. As any good birthday princess, Julia complied to a point. And, reminding myself that one of my roles as Godparent is to be loving and no where in the initial contract was there a caveat to throw out all the rules to get a good picture, I let it go at that, feeling somewhat a failure in both roles...BUT I think you can tell by these that this girl's cuteness deserved an all out photo shoot.

2 comments:

Dave said...

Thank you for beautifully capturing moments in the life of our family. I know you were extremely rushed here, but these pics are nonetheless amazing.

But I could be prejudiced.

Ada said...

Thanks for producing such cute offspring... now if you'd just have a few more I'd be happy with the dimpled modeling crew ...