Monday, May 11, 2009

Adrea: Kiss Me? Please!?




Ahh, yes. The ole' kiss the new baby on the head trick. It's such a simple looking shot so why oh why is it so hard to capture? That was a rhetorical question because I have the answer. It's hard to position the camera in such a place that both the kisser and the kissee look nice, have nice light, have a nice expression etc etc. Elliot and Oliver were my first attempt at this and it was magically perfect. Oliver lay nicely on the bed Elliot spent a good ten minutes just staring at, touching tenderly and kissing chastely his new little brother in beautiful light on nice fluffy white linens. Ah. Yes. That was the last time that shot was easy. Beth & I spent three hours trying for the shot only to find later that I'd got it without even realizing it in the first ten seconds. Dena and I tried for a good hour and a half with limited success. Limited enough that the winning shot didn't make it on the blog ;). The reason being mostly because I liked these others so much better. I felt that even with two shoots in a row on Friday I was more able to exercise some creativity. It helped that Dena brought cool fabric with her. GREAT!




1 comment:

Creative Mama said...

These photos make me want maxwell in my arms ... right now... except than I couldn't type... o bother... :)

lovely photos ada... very well captured...