Sunday, September 14, 2008

Adrea: Enthusiastic Bear Hunter = Elliot

This kid... you have no idea how cute a boy completely focused on hunting purple bears can be.

This is Elliot. He was remarkably easy going about this whole photo-shoot thing.

But I'll tell you what he was very very serious about. And that was hunting bears. Purple ones.

This is Elliot writing a note for the bears as we left. Or ... it was supposed to be and then his pre-school training got the better of him and he just wrote his name.

I'm not sure what he was telling me here. I think I'd offered to video record a message for the bears so that we could find them later.

Don't let this sweet expression fool you - if there are purple bears out there - he will find you.

This may have been before all the bear talk. I think this was just Elliot running around on rocks.


and peeking through reeds...

Elliot asking where I said the bears were again?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my, is he beautiful.